In return for your supporting the promotion of the arts and artists in Wales the Society offers:
• Organised visits to art centres and exhibitions nationally and internationally
• Private visits ‘behind the scenes’ to galleries, workshops and collections;
• Lectures by artists, critics and art historians
• Social events
• The Society’s Newsletter with details of events, buyer’s reports and contributions from members.
Annual membership Rates:
• Individual £30
• Two people living at same address £42
• Student membership £4
You may pay by cheque annually but a standing order is preferred. Please do not send any money with your application form.
If you are a British taxpayer payment under the Gift Aid scheme allows the Society to reclaim tax at the basic rate. In addition, if you are a higher rate tax payer you can reclaim tax above the basic rate.
Please contact CASW Membership Secretary Steve Bowkett for membership information: